A camp is 3 days in length and covers the “Big 3” of catching.
What the camp host provides:
- A 60/90 baseball field and a facility as a bad weather back up plan with preferably 100 ft of throwing space.
- 3 to 3.5 hrs of field time each day.
- A bucket of baseballs and softballs per 20 kids.
- Area to check-in with table.
- Hotel Room.
- BONUS but not 100% necessary: Sock nets or Targets to throw into and Bases.
- Your help with MARKETING.
What I provide to my hosts:
- I provide marketing to my social media, email list.
- Advertising for your facility on flyers and on our social media channels.
- I handle all registration and Waivers.
- I provide Insurance for all participants and coaches.
- I buy my own flights and rental car.
- I will bring 25 years of knowledge and experience.