Virtual Clinic (Live)
Join me beginning on Saturday, August 8th at 9:00am PST or Wednesday August 12th at 3:00pm PST. You have two different days to choose from for your convenience or, if you’d like, attend both! We will have an hour-long classroom session as well as a 30 minute LIVE Q&A session at the end.
This $20 clinic will be on Facebook and will cover the most important keys to pitch calling and setting up hitters.
This clinic will help parents, coaches and catchers:
- Who don’t know where to start with the pitch calling,
- Who aren’t sure what the best pitch to call is in certain game situations,
- Who are confused on what to throw to certain hitters and in certain pitch counts.
I will provide simple worksheets for notes and give a detailed discussion on pitch calling.
You will learn:
- What it means to “pitch by the book,”
- What it means to “pitch backward,”
- What the factors help determine what pitch to call,
- What it means to double up on pitches and when to do it.
You will receive:
- Downloadable worksheets
- Video instructions
- And a Live Q & A period to get answers your specific questions.
How you will get it:
- The clinic will be conducted in a Private Facebook Pop Up Group that I will provide you a link to join.
- You’ll get the details via email.